By joining the AAF Northern Illinois, you become a member of the American Advertising Federation (AAF). As The “Unifying Voice for Advertising,” the AAF, headquartered in Washington, D.C., is the trade association that represents over 50,000 advertising professionals. AAF’s 130 corporate members are advertisers, agencies, and media companies that comprise the nation’s leading brands and corporations. AAF has a national network of 210 ad clubs and connects the industry with an academic base through its 210 college chapters.
Your membership includes:
- Membership in AAF Northern Illinois, AAF District 6 (Illinois, Indiana and Michigan) and the national American Advertising Federation for one year
- Access to educational and professional development programming
- Networking and socials with others in your field
- Reduced admission to events
- Reduced American Advertising Awards (AAA) entry fees
- Discounts on: Adweek, New York Times subscription, FedEx Shipping, Nationwide Insurance, Office Depot Supplies and more!
- Access to all AAF communications
- Must be currently enrolled as a student at an accredited college/university
- Membership for those employed by nonprofit organizations or retired individuals
- Discounted membership rate for companies with 2+ members (save 13%)
- Membership for professionals
To take advantage of AAF national member benefits, current members must set up a national account. Do that and learn more about the benefits here: https://www.aaf.org/